Roulette 5 is a version of American Roulette available at WinADay Casino.
What Is Roulette 5?
Roulette 5 is a variation of roulette that allows the player to play on up to 5 wheels at once. Roulette is already an exciting game by itself, Roulette 5 has 5 wheels so 5 X the excitement compared to single wheel Roulette. With table limits of $0.25 – $500.00 and 5 wheels, Roulette 5 will appeal to players of all skill levels.
How To Play Roulette 5
First head to WinADay Casino and register an account. Then go to table games and select Roulette 5. Before starting a round you will need to determine how many wheels you would like to play with. You can play on a single wheel or any amount of wheels up to 5 wheels. You do this by selecting the the number of wheels on the Wheel Selector at the bottom left of the Roulette 5 table.
Roulette 5 follows the same playing patterns as all other Roulette games. So your next step is to bet on where you think the ball will land. Once you place your bet you wait until the ball lands. If the ball lands in a slot of the number or group of numbers you bet on then you win that round.
You can then choose to Rebet the same numbers or choose new numbers. You can also change the number of wheels you play with for each round.
Where To Play Roulette 5
WinADay Casino is the only place that offers Roulette 5 and they accept all players no matter their location. In addition to Roulette 5 WinADay also offers a European Roulette game called La Roulette. Using a browser based casino, WinADay Casino is a great Online Casino with a smooth running engine, great graphics and an overall fun experience.
Roulette 5 Odds and House Advantage
Roulette 5 has a large number of bets that can be made. There are 38 slots on the wheel; Numbers 1 – 36 and both single and double Zero and many Outside betting options. We will go over all possible bets that you can make in Roulette 5 and give you the odds and payouts using a $10.00 bet:
Inside Bets On Roulette 5 Table
- Any Single Number Including 0 and 00: 37 – 1 odds – $10 X 35 = $350
- Split Bet, Any 2 adjoining numbers vertically or horizontally:18 – 1 odds – $10 X 17 = $170
- Basket Bet: A Bet on numbers 0,1,2 or 00,2,3,or 0,00,2 – 11.667 – 1 – $10 X 11.667 = $116.67
- Street Bet: Any three numbers horizontally- 1,2,3 or 4,5,6, for example: 11.667 – 1 – $10 X 11.667 = $116.67
- Corner Bet: Any four adjoining numbers in a block ie. 1,2,4,5 – 8.5 -1 = $10 X 8.5 = $85
- Top Line Bet: 0,00,1,2,3: 6.6 – 1 = $10 X 6.6 =$66
- 6 Line Bet: Any six numbers from two adjoining rows:1,2,3,4,5,6, or 10,11,12,13,14,15 : 5.33 – 1 = $10 X 5.33 = $53.30
Outside Bets On Roulette 5 Table
- 1st 2nd and 3rd Column Bet: Any and all numbers below 1, 2 or 3 on the Roulette 5 table- 2.167 – 1 = $10 X 2.167 = $21.67
- 1st,2nd & 3rd Dozen Bet(1-12, 13-24, 25-36) – 2.167 – 1 = $10 X 2.167 = $21.67
- Odd or Even – 1.111 – 1 = $10 X 1.111 = $11.11
- Black or Red -1.111 – 1 = $10 X 1.111 = $11.11
- 1-18 or 19-36 – 1.111 – 1 = $10 X 1.111 = $11.11
Here is a explanation of all bets your can make on Roulette 5
-Inside Bets are bets that the player places on the “Inside” of the Roulette 5 table. Numbers and Groups of numbers are Inside Bets
- Straight or Single Bet- A bet on any single number including 0 & 00
- Split Bet- A bet on any two adjoining numbers either vertically or horizontality. Place bet by putting chip on the line connecting the two numbers
- Street Bet- A bet on a line of three numbers ie. 1,2,3,or 4,5,6 etc. Make bet by placing chip on the outside line of the row of numbers
- Corner or Square Bet- A bet on four numbers that form a square. Make bet by placing chip on the center line line connecting the four desired numbers
- Six Line or Double Street Bet- A bet on any six numbers or two Streets. Make bet by placing chip between the two desired Streets
- Basket Bet – A bet on 0, 1, and 2; 0, 00, and 2; or 00, 2, and 3. The chip is placed at the intersection of the three desired numbers.
- Top Line Bet- A bet on 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3. The chip is placed either at the corner of 0 and 1, or the corner of 00 and 3.
-Outside Bets are bets placed on the “outside” of the numbers on the Roulette 5 table
- Red / Black Bet- A bet on if the ball will land on a Red or Black number on the Roulette 5 wheel
- Odd / Even Bet- A bet on if the ball will land on a Odd or Even number on the Roulette 5 wheel
- 1-18 Bet- A bet on if the ball will land on a number between 1 -18 covering the first half of all numbers on the Roulette 5 table
- 19-36 – A bet on if the ball will land on a number between 19-36 Covering the second half of all numbers on the Roulette 5 table
- Column Bet – A bet on the column of numbers that run vertically. All numbers below 1, all numbers below 2 or all numbers below 3 are the 3 options you have.
- Dozens Bet – A bet on if the ball will land in one of the first dozen numbers 1 – 12, the second 13 – 24 or third 25 – 36
So head on over to WinADay Casino and check out this hot new game.PlayRoulette.org » Games »