For some players the table limits quickly become bore-some and they would like to sit and play with some higher limits. If this sounds like you then Premium Roulette was designed with you in mind. This version of Roulette was designed for the high rollers who play Roulette not only for the fun and excitement of the game but also to make a huge amount of money while playing the game we all love. Premium Roulette also gives players high roller options which is a nice perk and something that you should defiantly take advantage of while playing.
How To Play Premium Roulette
Premium Roulette is Available in all formats of Roulette; American, European and French. You play this version the same way you would play any other version of Roulette. Premium Roulettes main and only difference is the table limits. The table limits are substantially more in Premium Roulette so this game is geared to the high rollers and whales of the Online Roulette world.
The goal, as always with Roulette, is to predict where the ball is going to land and bet on it before the ball stops spinning around the wheel. If you predict correctly then you win the odds that go along with the option you bet on.
Where To Play Premium Roulette
There are many sites you can play Premium Roulette at and we will tell you about each and the Premium Roulette games that they have available
- Paddy Power Casino (Not available to Americans, but check out Roulette 5 at WinADay Casino instead.): Premium French, Premium European and Premium American are available with the table limits being based on the players VIP Level.
Also available is Premium Roulette Pro which plays the same as the others but offers players the option to bet Racetrack and Special bets unique to this version. Paddy Power doesn’t allow Canadian players
- Titan Casino (Not available to Americans, but check out Roulette 5 at WinADay Casino instead.): Premium American Roulette and Premium 3D European Roulette are available with the table limits different and up to the player to decide what they are;$.10-$400,$4.00-$800,$5.00-$1.000. Also available is Premium Roulette Pro which gives players the chance to win up to $500.000
- Omni Casino (Not available to Americans, but check out Roulette 5 at WinADay Casino instead.): Omni Casino has Premium French, European and American Roulette with limits based on the players VIP Level. Also available is Race Track and Special Bets
Odds and House Advantage
There are so many possible bets that can be made while playing Premium Roulette that it may seem overwhelming to new players. You are looking at playing Premium Roulette so I am assuming that you know how to play and play well. But if you are a new player who likes to bet big money while playing table games and would like to get to know how to play Premium Roulette then we have you covered.
Below we are going to go over all the possible bets that can be placed while playing Premium Roulette as well as the odds and payouts associated with each. These odds are for playing using Premium European Roulette and using a $50.00 wager as an example. On top of your winnings you would also get your original bet back
- Single Numbers Bets including 0: 36 – 1 odds – $50 X 35 = $1750
- Split Bet – Any 2 adjoining numbers vertically or horizontally :17.5 – 1 odds – $50 X 18 = $900
- Street Bet: Any 3 numbers horizontally: 1,2,3 or 4,5,6, for example: 11.33 – 1 – $50 X 11 = $550.00
- Corner Bet: any 4 adjoining numbers in a block ie. 1,2,4,5 – 8.25 -1 = $50 X 8 = $400
- 6 Line Bet: any 6 numbers from two adjoining rows:1,2,3,4,5,6,: 5.17 – 1 = $50 X 5 = $250.00
- 1st 2nd and 3rd Column Bet: The numbers below 1, 2 or 3 – 2.08 – 1 = $50 X 2 = $100.00
- 1st,2nd & 3rd Dozens Bet(1-12, 13-24, 25-36) – 2.08 – 1 = $50 X 2 = $100.00
- Odd or Even Bet – 1 – 1 = $50 X 1 = $50
- Black or Red Bet-1 – 1 = $50 X 1 = $50
- 1-18 & 19-36 Bet- 1 – 1 = $50 X 1 = $50
Here is the list of all possible bets you van make in Premium Roulette explained
-Inside Bets are bets that the player places on the “Inside” of the Premium Roulette table. Numbers and Groups of numbers are Inside Bets. These bets are popular due to the high winning percentage.
- Straight or Single – A bet on a single number Or the Zero
- Split – A bet on any two adjoining numbers either vertically or horizontally. Place bet by putting chip on the line connecting the 2 numbers
- Street – A bet on a line of three numbers ie. 1,2,3,or 4,5,6 etc. Make bet by placing chip on the outside line of the row of numbers
- Corner or Square – A bet on four numbers that form a square. Make bet by placing chip on the center line line connecting the four desired numbers
- Six Line or Double Street – A bet on any six numbers or two Streets. Make bet by placing chip between the 2 desired Streets
- Basket – a bet on 0, 1, and 2; 0, 00, and 2; or 00, 2, and 3. The chip is placed at the intersection of the three desired numbers.
- Top Line – a bet on 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3. The chip is placed either at the corner of 0 and 1, or the corner of 00 and 3.
-Outside Bets are bets placed on the “outside” of the numbers on the Premium Roulette table
- Red or Black Bet- A bet on if the ball will land on a Red or Black number
- Odd or Even Bet- A bet on if the ball will land on a Odd or Even number
- 1-18 Bet- A bet on if the ball will land on a number between 1 -18
- 19-36 Bet- A bet on if the ball will land on a number between 19-36
- Column Bet – A bet on the column of numbers that run vertically. All numbers below 1, all numbers below 2 or all numbers below 3 are the 3 options you have.
- Dozens Bet – A bet on is the ball will land in the first dozen number 1 – 12, the second 13 – 24 or third 25 – 36
Call and Announce Bets
In in Premium French and Premium European Roulette they allow players the added betting options of Call Bets and Announce Bets. Below is those betting options explained:
- Neighbors Bet: Bet on a number which covers the number itself and the two numbers on either side of it on the roulette wheel.
- Zero Neighbors Bet :Bet covers Zero plus seven numbers on right, and nine numbers on left, 0/2/3 + 25/26/28/29, each with 2 chips, 4/7 + 12/15 + 18/21 + 19/22 + 32/35
- Tiers Bets: Bets covering a third(tier) of the wheel
- Full Orphans Bet: Bet covers 8 Numbers; 0 + 6 + 9 + 14 + 17 + 20 + 31 + 34
- Finales en Plein/ Finals Bets: Betting that the winning number will end with a 0, 1 , 2, 3, 4 , 5 or 6. For example if you bet Finales en Plein 2 you would be betting on 2 ,12, 22, and 32