Pinball Roulette takes 2 of the worlds most popular games and merges them into one outstanding version that will appeal to not Just Roulette fans but Pinball fans as well. And whats better than playing just standard Pinball? Well playing Pinball Roulette where you have the chance to win some serious money of course.
What Is Pinball Roulette?
First of all – you can play Pinball Roulette at Paddy Power Casino (Not available to Americans, but check out Roulette 5 at WinADay Casino instead.).
Pinball Roulette is different by the way the ball goes about finding its number. In normal Roulette the ball spins in a wheel until landing, but in Pinball Roulette after placing your bets the ball is launched into a Pinball table where the ball goes through bumpers and things until it lands in its number.
Using the European Roulette wheel with the single zero,Pinball Roulette offers player a Turbo play feature which speeds the Pinball aspect of it making for quick and rapid rounds. There is also a Repeat Bet button that allows players to repeat the previous bet. Neighbors bets are also available.
When the numbers you have bet on win,then you get the chance to play the bonus round. In the bonus round you have the chance to gamble away the winnings you just won or to collect the winnings to be added to your balance. If you decide to bet your winnings, you need to hit the multipliers to win up to 10 times your stake
The simplicity of this game is amazing so players of any skill level can pick up and play Pinball Roulette. When you combine easy to play, great graphics and fast game play this game is the recipe for a fun Roulette experience.
How To Play Pinball Roulette
I’d recommend heading over to Paddy Power Casino (Not available to Americans, but check out Roulette 5 at WinADay Casino instead.) and loading up Pinball Roulette as you read this article. There’s a free to play version.
Although this game may seem very different than other versions of Roulette it is actually incredible similar. You the player are trying to bet on where the ball will land. You can bet on a number, color, odds or a group of numbers on the Pinball Roulette table.
First choose your desired chip amount you are willing to bet by choosing the appropriate chip at the bottom left of the Pinball Roulette table; $0.50, $1.00, $2.00, $5.00, $25.00 and $100.00. Once you have decided your betting amount then your next step is to place the chips on the Pinball Roulette table on the desired bet. Press Bet to game the round underway after which you will be taken to a Pinball table where you must click on the Plunger to launch the ball.
When the ball is in play on the Pinball Roulette pinball table you will notice that the numbers are scrolling from right to left along the bottom of the screen. Your selected number / numbers will be marked with a yellow arrow so you can follow the ball until it lands in your chosen slot.
Once you win a round you are taken to the Bonus game where you can gamble you winnings or collect your winnings. Selecting collect in the Pinball Roulette bonus game will add the round winnings to the players balance. But if the player would like to gamble their winnings on a chance at up to 10 X the original winnings they can press Gamble. Once gamble has been chosen the player is taken to another Pinball Roulette table for the bonus game. Click the plunger to begin. If you land in Lose then you lose your winnings. But land in a Multiplier than your original winnings are multiplied by that amount.
Where To Play Pinball Roulette
Paddy Power Casino (Not available to Americans, but check out Roulette 5 at WinADay Casino instead.) offers this amazing take on a classic and proven game.
Below is a list of all available bets you can make in a round of Pinball Roulette
- Straight Up: Place your bet directly on any single number or zero on the Pinball Roulette Table
- Split Bet: Place your bet on the line between any two numbers
- Trio Bet: Place your bet on the intersecting point between 0, 1 and 2, or 0, 2 and 3
- Street Bet: Place your bet at the end of any vertical row, covering 3 numbers
- Corner Bet: Place your bet on the corner where 4 numbers meet
- Line Bet: Place your bet at the end of two streets on the line between them. A line bet covers all the numbers in either street, for a total of 6 numbers
Inside Betting on Pinball Roulette Table
Outside Betting Options on Pinball Roulette
- Dozen Bet: Place your bet in one of the boxes marked ;1st 12, 2nd 12, or 3rd 12, each covering 12 numbers
- Column Bet: On the right side of the board there are three boxes marked “2 to 1”. By placing your chip in one of these boxes, you mark all twelve numbers below it
- Red,Black or Even,Odd: Betting pn any of these on the Pinball Roulette table will cover all numbers associated with the bet. You bet odd then all 18 Odd numbers are now bet on same for Red all 18 red numbers are now bet on. The zero in not covered by any of these boxes.
- 1 – 18 & 19 -36: Place your bet in one of the boxes marked “1 to 18” or “19 to 36”, each covering 18 numbers on the Pinball Roulette table.
- Four Number Bet: A bet placed at the corner of the intersection of 0 and 1, covering the numbers 0, 1, 2, and 3
- Neighboring Bets: Place your bet on a number the two numbers beside it covering 5 numbers total. For example 18 would cover; 18,16, 17, 19 and 20.
Odds and House Advantage
Using a $10.00 bet as an example here is what you would win on each bet on top of your original wager back:
- Straight Up (1 number) 35 to 1 = $10 X 35 = $350
- Split Bet (2 numbers) 17 to 1 = $10 X 17 = $170
- Trio Bet (3 numbers) 11 to 1= $10 X 11 = $111
- Street Bet (3 numbers) 11 to 1 = $10 X 11 = $111
- Corner Bet (4 numbers) 8 to 1 = $10 X 8 = $80
- Line Bet (6 numbers) 5 to 1 = $10 X 5 = $50
- Dozen Bet (12 numbers) 2 to 1 = $10 X 2 = $20
- Column Bet (12 numbers) 2 to 1 = $10 X 2 = $20
- Red,Black (18 numbers) 1 to 1 = $10 X 1 = $10
- Even,Odd (18 numbers) 1 to 1= $10 X 1 = $10
- Low,Hi (18 numbers) 1 to 1= $10 X 1 = $10
- Four Number Bet 8 to 1 = $10 X 8 = $80
Play Pinball Roulette now for free – no downloaded even needed, at Paddy Power Casino (Not available to Americans, but check out Roulette 5 at WinADay Casino instead.).PlayRoulette.org » Games » Pinball Roulette