Live Dealer Roulette is Roulette that has a live dealer and a real table that you play from your home. This is a very popular version of Online Roulette as it looks and feels as though you are actually at a real Casino playing instead at your home in your pajamas from your computer chair. The odds, available bets and way you play the game are the same way you would play without a Live Dealer.
This is a great alternative to the normal versions of Roulette you would find online due to the realness of it. And when the croupier is a gorgeous woman that certainly doesn’t hurt either.
How To Play Live Dealer Roulette
Live Dealer Roulette is played the same way as you play as you would normal Roulette. The goal of Roulette is for you to guess where the ball will land. You can guess on a single number or group of numbers. For this example we will say we bet that the ball will land somewhere in the First Twelve numbers. After the ball stops spinning and lands in the number 8 we would win.
Other winning bets would be the number 8, Even numbers bet, the Red number bet as well as 2nd column bet. Roulette has been around for so long and maintained its popularity due to the simplicity of the game and as you can see it is very easy to understand and play.
Where To Play
Unfortunately at this time, no online casinos that offer Live Dealer Roulette support Americans. Check out WinADay Casino instead though for Roulette 5 – 5 roulette tables at once!
For Non – Americans
Titan Casino (Not available to Americans, but check out Roulette 5 at WinADay Casino instead.) is an incredible option for people looking to play Roulette from home using a Live Dealer and no matter your location Titan Casino let’s you play. They offer Live Dealer French Roulette as well as a couple different options for Live Dealer European Roulette. On top of Live Dealer Roulette they have a large amount of other Roulette games that’s sure to keep the player interested for a long time.
888 Casino (Not available to Americans, but check out Roulette 5 at WinADay Casino instead.) is another great option as they also offer an $88 no deposit bonus to get started and check it out for free – but actually gambling with real money. They also offer a variety of different views of the table indicated below in the screenshot:
Odds and House Advantage
No matter which version of Roulette you are playing they all have an incredible number of options to bet on. Below we will go over each betting option and what the odds and payout would be for each using a $10 bet as an example.
- Single Numbers including 0: 36 – 1 odds – $10 X 35 = $350
- Split, Any two adjoining numbers vertical or horizontal:17.5 – 1 odds – $10 X 18 = $180
- Street: Any three numbers horizontal: 1,2,3 or 4,5,6, for example: 11.33 – 1 – $10 X 11 = $111.00
- Corner: Any four adjoining numbers in a block ie. 1,2,4,5 – 8.25 -1 = $10 X 8 = $80
- 6 line: Any six numbers from two adjoining rows:1,2,3,4,5,6,: 5.17 – 1 = $10 X 5 = $50.00
- 1st 2nd and 3rd Columns: any number below 1 2 or 3 – 2.08 – 1 = $10 X 2. = $20.00
- 1st,2nd & 3rd dozens(1-12, 13-24, 25-36) – 2.08 – 1 = $10 X 2 = $20.00
- Odd /Even – 1 – 1 = $10 X 1 = $10
- Black/Red -1 – 1 = $10 X 1 = $10
- 1-18 or 19-36 – 1 – 1 = $10 X 1 = $10
Below we will explain what each bet is and which numbers the bet will cover.
-Inside Bets are bets that the player places on the “Inside” of the Roulette table. Numbers and Groups of numbers are Inside Bets. These bets are popular due to the high winning percentage.
- Straight or Single – A bet on a single number Or the Zero
- Split – A bet on any two adjoining numbers either vertically or horizontally. Place bet by putting chip on the line connecting the 2 numbers
- Street – A bet on a line of three numbers ie. 1,2,3,or 4,5,6 etc. Make bet by placing chip on the outside line of the row of numbers
- Corner or Square – A bet on four numbers that form a square. Make bet by placing chip on the center line line connecting the four desired numbers
- Six Line or Double Street – A bet on any six numbers or two Streets. Make bet by placing chip between the 2 desired Streets
- Basket – a bet on 0, 1, and 2; 0, 00, and 2; or 00, 2, and 3. The chip is placed at the intersection of the three desired numbers.
- Top Line – a bet on 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3. The chip is placed either at the corner of 0 and 1, or the corner of 00 and 3.
-Outside Bets are bets placed on the “outside” of the numbers on the Roulette table
- Red or Black – A bet on if the ball will land on a Red or Black number
- Odd or Even – A bet on if the ball will land on a Odd or Even number
- 1-18 – A bet on if the ball will land on a number between 1 -18
- 19-36 – A bet on if the ball will land on a number between 19-36
- Column Bet – A bet on the column of numbers that run vertically. All numbers below 1, all numbers below 2 or all numbers below 3 are the 3 options you have.
- Dozens Bet – A bet on is the ball will land in the first dozen number 1 – 12, the second 13 – 24 or third 25 – 36
Call and Announce Bets
In French Roulette and some versions of European Roulette they allow players the added betting options of Call Bets and Announce Bets. Below is those betting options:
- Neighbors Bet: Bet on a number which covers the number itself and the two numbers on either side of it on the roulette wheel.
- Zero Neighbors Bet :Bet covers Zero plus seven numbers on right, and nine numbers on left, 0/2/3 + 25/26/28/29, each with 2 chips, 4/7 + 12/15 + 18/21 + 19/22 + 32/35
- Tiers Bets: Bets covering a third(tier) of the wheel
- Full Orphans Bet: Bet covers 8 Numbers; 0 + 6 + 9 + 14 + 17 + 20 + 31 + 34
- Finales en plein/ Finals Bets: Betting on the winning number will end with a 0, 1 , 2, 3, 4 , 5 or 6 ie. If you bet Finales en Plein 2 you would be betting on 2 ,12, 22, and 32