3 Wheel Roulette
Paddy Power Casino (Not available to Americans, but check out Roulette 5 at WinADay Casino instead.) offers this fantastic take on a classic and longly popular game.
What Is 3 Wheel Roulette?
By giving players the option to play on up to 3 wheels at a time, 3 Wheel Roulette increases the excitement and winning chance by up to 3 X.
Based on the winning numbers from the 3 wheels combined, you will unlock the “Color Up Bonus” where a single winning bet makes you eligible for different outcomes from doubling up your winnings with a simple color match to paying 1200 X with 3 zeros. Color Up Bonus is a welcome addition to an already fantastic game.
3 Wheel Roulette also offers player a Rebet and Double Rebet, where it automatically doubles your previous rounds bet, Auto Bet, History, Pattern Bets and Advanced Bets. Advanced Bets are some predetermined bets that you can make from Red and Black Split Bets, where bets are split everywhere on the 3 Wheel Roulette Table where two adjacent red or black squares share a side. Pattern Bets allows you to create up to six different bet patterns which are saved as presets for one-click betting for later use.
Check it out at Paddy Power Casino (Not available to Americans, but check out Roulette 5 at WinADay Casino instead.).
How To Play 3 Wheel Roulette?
The goal in 3 Wheel Roulette is to guess where the ball will and place your bets accordingly. You can place bets on any thing from colors, to odds or evens to any single number itself. Once the ball lands in its slot if you had bet on it then you win accordingly and if you had bet it on all three wheels then you win 3 X the amount you would have on a single wheel game of Roulette. After the round has finished and all winning bets have been paid out then you have a few options you can use for beginning the next round. You can Rebet, which is to bet the same numbers as last round, Double Rebet which is the to place double the wager on the same numbers as last round or you can clear bets and choose some new ones.
Also available in 3 Wheel roulette is the Auto Spin feature which allows you to place bets on your chosen numbers then the game will automatically keep place the wager on the same numbers for a determined number of rounds.
Another cool feature of 3 Wheel Roulette is the ability to place a string of bets. Instead of placing one bet at a time, you may place a string of bets by holding down your left mouse button while moving your cursor over bet areas. Every time your cursor goes over a new bet spot, a chip is placed.
Play now by visiting Paddy Power Casino (Not available to Americans, but check out Roulette 5 at WinADay Casino instead.).
Odds and House Advantage
With there being many different betting options available to play in 3 Wheel Roulette there is also many different odds for the player. Below we have provided you with what you would win if you were to bet on a certain thing ie. Number, group of number,, color etc. After placing a $10 bet:
- Single Numbers Bet including zero and double zero: 37- 1 odds – $10 X 37 = $370
- Split Bet: Any two adjoining numbers vertically or horizontally: 18 – 1 odds – $10 X 18 = $180
- Basket Bet:0,1,2 or 00,2,3,or 0,00,2 – 11.667 – 1 – $10 X 11.667 = $116.67
- Street Bet: Any three numbers horizontal- 1,2,3 or 4,5,6, for example: 11.667 – 1 – $10 X 11.667 = $116.67
- Corner Bet: any four adjoining numbers in a block ie. 1,2,4,5 – 8.5 -1 = $10 X 8.5 = $85
- Top Line Bet: 0,00,1,2,3: 6.6 – 1 = $10 X 6.6 =$66
- 6 Line Bet: Any six numbers from two adjoining rows:1,2,3,4,5,6,: 5.33 – 1 = $10 X 5.33 = $53.30
- 1st 2nd and 3rd Columns Bet: Any and all numbers below 1, 2 or 3: 2.167 – 1 = $10 X 2.167 = $21.67
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd Dozens Bet:(1-12, 13-24, 25-36) : 2.167 – 1 = $10 X 2.167 = $21.67
- Odd / Even Bet: 1.111 – 1 = $10 X 1.111 = $11.11
- Black / Red Bet:1.111 – 1 = $10 X 1.111 = $11.11
- 1-18 or 19-36 Bet: 1.111 – 1 = $10 X 1.111 = $11.11
There are many different types of bets to make in 3 Wheel Roulette. And below we will go over them and explain them to you so when playing you will know what to bet on and how each bet works.
-Inside Bets are bets that the player places on the “Inside” of the 3 Wheel Roulette table. Numbers and Groups of numbers are Inside Bets
- Straight or Single Bet- A bet on a single number
- Split Bet- A bet on any two adjoining numbers either vertically or horizontality. Place bet by putting chip on the line connecting the 2 numbers
- Street Bet- A bet on a line of three numbers ie. 1,2,3,or 4,5,6 etc. Make bet by placing chip on the outside line of the row of numbers
- Corner or Square Bet – A bet on 4 numbers that form a square. Make bet by placing chip on the center line line connecting the 4 desired numbers
- Six Line or Double Street Bet- A bet on any 6 numbers or two Streets. Make bet by placing chip between the 2 desired Streets
- Basket Bet – A bet on 0, 1, and 2; 0, 00, and 2; or 00, 2, and 3. The chip is placed at the intersection of the three desired numbers.
- Top Line Bet – A bet on 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3. The chip is placed either at the corner of 0 and 1, or the corner of 00 and 3.
-Outside Bets are bets placed on the “outside” of the numbers on the 3 Wheel Roulette table and offer players the best odds of winning but at a lower winning amount.
- Red or Black Bet- A bet on if the ball will land on a Red or Black number
- Odd or Even Bet- A bet on if the ball will land on a Odd or Even number
- 1-18 Bet- A bet on if the ball will land on a number between 1 -18
- 19-36 Bet- A bet on if the ball will land on a number between 19-36
- Column Bet – A bet on the column of numbers that run vertically. All numbers below 1, all numbers below 2 or all numbers below 3 are the three options you have.
- Dozens Bet – A bet on if the ball will land in the first dozen number 1 – 12, the second 13 – 24 or third 25 – 36
Head on over to Paddy Power Casino (Not available to Americans, but check out Roulette 5 at WinADay Casino instead.) and claim the casino bonus to play some 3 Wheel Roulette.PlayRoulette.org » Games »